July. 30, 2015 | Library Upgrades!
Recently, the library has acquired a new business machine, thanks to some funding from the Ministry of Tourism, Culture, and Sport. The new machine copies, prints, and scans!
The Admaston/Bromley Public Library was also able to purchase new books with the funds, including large print, non-fiction, fiction, and children's titles. Visit our Facebook page to learn more. Here are just some of the new titles:
The library gratefully acknowledges the support of the Ministry's Capacity Building grant for collection development and capacity upgrades.
- Modern Romance: An Investigation
- Nightwatch: Practical Gd. to Viewing the Universe
- Gut: Inside Story of Our Body's Most Underrated Organ
- The Baby Book, Revised Ed.
- Books, Always, Everywhere
- Go Set a Watchman
- Bitter Greens
- Anxiety and Depression in the Classroom